Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pleased to meet you!




Hi everyone, and welcome to my page! This page is for you to express your views on anything and everything under the sun! I will try my best to reply to you - but the most important thing is for you to be comfortable with using this website.

Every week, under your class title, I will post something. It is your responsibility to check and find out what I posted. Then you need to comment on it so that I know you've read it.

I hope that you'll enjoy this term - I know I will!

Best wishes,
Karina



8 comments:

  1. Thank you mam for your effort to increase our language skills & communication skills.Iam pleasd wit your effort.ya mam.100% iam enjoying the term.I hope that i will enjoy tha remaining term too.
    Your web page is so cute and beautiful.It is very attracttive too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I did my 2nd post too. it was very interesting topic and i think i did it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Vinoth and Prathiba. I really appreciate your comments!

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karina...
    Your web page is really nice mam. Keep it up!
    By the way, this week my presentation will be about "The Mystery of Bermuda".
    Thank You!
    With Regards.
    Malmi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo yo yo karina...wassup??????? Your site rox man..I love your site and I love you!!!!!AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe...Thanks Warnaka! I did work hard on it - so it pays off when you guys say that you love it. Thanks for your support and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hai Tcher can u remember me?. I'm Ashini Perera. Int 2 (2010 Oct- Dec, 11.00a.m-1.30p.m class member. HOW R U?

    ReplyDelete